International Shipping Policies
Modified on: Tue, 26 Oct, 2021 at 1:35 AM
For all international orders, the following applies:
- We are not liable if the package is taken, held, or destroyed by customs. It is the customer's responsibility to know if their country will or will not allow certain products to go through customs.
- There will be NO REFUNDS given on international orders once the item(s) have shipped unless the order is returned. We do not refund the shipping cost for international orders.
- All refunds on international orders are credited back to the customers, less the original shipping costs.
- Some, but not all, packages may be trackable before they cross the border into your country using the tracking number provided to you at the time of shipment via www.USPS.com or UPS.
- All packages, once they have passed through customs into your country, are handed off to your local mail service and may be trackable under the same information via their website or by phone.
- We are currently not shipping to the following countries: Austria, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, St. Martin, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Thailand.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.